It also provides the following non-financial services to its clients.
- Pre-Group Training(PGT) and Group Recognition Training (GRT): These are very effective tools for financial literacy, and are mandatory to each beneficiary to be member of Micro-finance program (MFP).
- Centre Chief Interaction: It is the process of collection of suggestions and comments from the clients and also survey of the client satisfaction.
- Guardian Interaction: It is another process of collection of suggestions and comments from the guardians of clients.
- Centre Management Training: It is capability building training to center chiefs and deputy chiefs.
- Exposure Visit: Criteria based client selection for successful case study visit which is organized each year.
- Skill Development Training: It provides entrepreneurship and skill development training packages to clients on their demand.