The vision is to create a civil societyby uplifting socio-economic status of the poor and marginalized communities, and thereby to improve the quality of their lives.
The mission is to extend financial services and social awareness to contribute to equality of prosperous, self-reliant and cohesive society through employment generation and quality service delivery to client for their satisfaction.
The main objectives of the Financial Institution, which shall carry out financial
transactions under the provisions of the Nepal Rastra Bank Act, 2058 (2002), Bank and
Financial Institution Act, 2073 (2016), Company Act and other relevant laws are as
- to provide quality and reliable financial services to its clients by protecting and
safeguarding their interest through healthy competition,
- to assist in bringing accelerated development pace of country’s agriculture,
industry, service, trade and other productive enterprises, which are viable from
business point of view by mobilizing necessary financial resources from internal
and external sources for the establishment, development, expansion and
enhancement of capacity and productivity of the agricultural, industrial and trade
- to establish, operate, develop, expand and promote productive and employment
generating enterprises in rural and urban sectors by properly mobilizing available
skill, labor and capital; and to assist by actively providing necessary financial
resources, technical and managerial consultancy services, training and
appropriate technology for poverty alleviation,
- to assist in making the economy of the country strong and reliable by minimizing
the risk in financial services,
- to assist its reliability in general public on financial system of the country.